Business Development Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Business Development Manager to work for our well-established client based in Poole, Dorset!
Location: Poole, Dorset!
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 per annum
- Self-driving & working collaboratively researching, targeting new opportunities using tools such as LinkedIn
- Using your established contact network to sell products and solutions
- Contacting prospects, capturing requirements including technical specifications
- Creating professional & accurate sales proposals
- Meeting and presenting products to new prospects and upselling to existing customers
The ideal candidate:
- Have experience of Business Development and a strong commercial awareness
- Be comfortable presenting and communicating with key decision makers
- Have good written and spoken English
- Have good MS Office skills, including Word & Excel
- Be adaptable, looking for a challenge and able to self-drive
- Be motivated by achieving targets and driving business growth
- Have a technical sales background
- Be familiar with a CRM such as Zoho
Don’t Delay, Find Success with SOS Today!
Call: SOS recruitment, contact details on our website
Click : www.sosrecruitment.co.uk
Or Come in Today! : 181-183 Old Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 1JU
Our aim is to respond to your application with 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 7 days you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
If you are interested in this or any other roles or would just like to talk to a consultant, please contact use using the form below.