Infrastructure Support Technician
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
SOS recruitment have an excellent opportunity to work for a leading provider of IT solutions as an Infrastructure Support Technician.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum Depending on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Location: Poole, Dorset
- Company car
- Free car parking
- Discount scheme
About the Role
An experienced, enthusiastic and versatile individual is required to join an established technical helpdesk team in supporting a full range of IT Infrastructure solutions primarily based around application, desktop, server and storage virtualisation technologies. Key vendors include Citrix, VMWare, EMC, Microsoft, Sonicwall, Dell and HP.
You will have at least 5 years’ experience working in a technical support capacity, managing their own queues of support incidents and working to defined SLAs. Degree level education an advantage.
- You will have a strong understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, Microsoft Active Directory/Group Policies
- An understanding of anti-virus products and technologies is advantageous
- Understanding of network infrastructure appliances such as routers, switches and wireless network points.
- Accreditation or experience in many of the following technical products:
- Microsoft Server Operating systems
- Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft RDS
- Office 365
- VMware ESX Server/VSphere
- Citrix XenApp/Xendesktop
- Citrix Netscaler
- EMC SAN solutions
- Sonicwall Firewalls
- Veeam backup solutions
- Storegrid/Vembu backup solutions
- 3CX Telephony
- N-able product range
Find Success with SOS Today!
Call, Click, Or Come in Today!
Our aim is to respond to your application with 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 7 days you have been unsuccessful for this role.
If you are interested in this or any other roles or would just like to talk to a consultant, please contact use using the form below.