full Stack Developer-Hampshire-£50k
Full Stack Developer-£45k-£50k
My client is looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions specifically for my client’s brand. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
• Work with development teams to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build and enhance the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
• Familiarity with common stacks
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind
• Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Our aim is to respond to your application with 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 7 days you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Call, Click or Come in Today!!!
Find Success with SOS!!!
If you are interested in this or any other roles or would just like to talk to a consultant, please contact use using the form below.