ERP Consultant (SAP B1)
Salary: ERP Consultant (SAP B1)
SOS recruitment have an excellent opportunity to work for a leading provider of IT solutions as an ERP Consultant (SAP B1).
Salary: £30,000 – £50,000 per annum DOE plus bonus
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Location: Poole, Dorset
About the Role
An enthusiastic and versatile individual is required to join an established team providing the full range of technical services around the exceptional SAP Business One business software for SMEs. The role will eventually encompass involvement in all stages of the project life-cycle including Pre-Sales Consultancy, Requirement Definition Analysis, Project Definition Analysis, Proof of Concept, Installation, Configuration, Training, Data Migration and Go-Live. Other administrative tasks may be required.
- Strong experience of any standard ERP product with an end to end company view
- Experience of requirement and project definition, project costing, installation and configuration of business applications, training in small and classroom environments
- Understanding of core logistical business processes
- Understanding of financials to P&L and balance sheet
- Working knowledge of Crystal Reports
- Understanding of ISO Information Security awareness
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and experience of dealing with customers
- Good communicator with a professional telephone manner
Find Success with SOS Today!
Call, Click, Or Come in Today!
Our aim is to respond to your application with 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 7 days you have been unsuccessful for this role.
If you are interested in this or any other roles or would just like to talk to a consultant, please contact use using the form below.