Senior Finance Administrator | Bournemouth
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 pa
SOS recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Administrator to join our well-established client based in Bournemouth, Dorset.
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per annum DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
- Provide quick-turnaround indicative quotes to applicants online, and via the telephone.
- Managing the deal administration process from start to finish, aiming to complete the process as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Conducting credit checks as required
- Managing the collation and submission of relevant supporting documentation and liaising with customers as required
- Develop strong working relationships with lenders to ensure competitive rates and terms
- Account management of existing customers to continually enhance the client experience
- Manage the pay out of deals and relevant invoicing in line with time constraints
- Compliance with FCA regulations
- Can-do attitude and personality
- Excellent administrative skills
- Numeracy/accurate and technically competent
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Well organised and possess the ability to multi-task various jobs
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and a hands-on approach to delivering excellent customer service
- Highly motivated and able to manage own workload
- Strong customer focus
- Financial administration experience preferable but not essential
Don’t Delay, Find Success with SOS Today!
Call: SOS recruitment, contact details on our website
Click : www.sosrecruitment.co.uk
Or Come in Today! : 181-183 Old Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 1JU
Our aim is to respond to your application with 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 7 days you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
If you are interested in this or any other roles or would just like to talk to a consultant, please contact use using the form below.