Work Place Manager
Salary: £16.63 per hour
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Work Place Manager to work for our well-established client based in Christchurch, Dorset!!
Location: Christchurch, Dorset!
Hours: Full time
Salary: £16.63 per hour
- To deliver an effective, value for money and compliant Workplace Management service, with a strong focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Deliver a workplace management service which is compliant with current legislative requirements and meets agreed business priorities and objectives. Provide management information relating to the compliance at sites within your division.
- Responsible for ensuring that we aim for 100% compliance within your division. Responding and reporting on weekly, monthly and quarterly compliance reporting.
- Manage the team in division to deliver an effective service with customer focused behaviours and a pro-active approach. Performance of team members to be managed through goal setting, continuous improvement, ongoing assessment and coaching. Ensure that monthly catch ups and quarterly check in meetings are held with your teams.
- East division – ensure that we have a first-class Front of House Reception service offering a centralised support service for the whole team.
- Manage the Helpdesk to ensure increased customer satisfaction and service improvement. Report/respond on performance and statistics as required for own division.
- Deliver approved workplace management projects, tasks and tenders.
- Update and deliver the workplace management Annual Maintenance Plan (AMP) and Forward Maintenance Plan (FMP) for own division.
- Working with the upgraded asset management system, ensure that the data base is updated with any fabric changes to the buildings within own division.
- Feedback on budget requirements for own division at budget planning stage and input to forecasting updates as appropriate.
- Working within the agreed Service Level Agreement, ensure that an efficient and responsive workplace management service is provided to the business within your division. To include cleaning, repairs and maintenance, compliance testing, security, general waste, confidential waste, archiving and the provision of office equipment – furniture, vending, stationery, office supplies etc.
- Ensure agreed site visits, checklists and follow ups are carried out by the team at sites within your division.
- Ensure safety risk assessments are completed by relevant parties promptly and remedial action taken in conjunction with the Health and Safety team.
- Meet with the Health and Safety team to ensure that annual audits are carried out at sites within your division and any actions are followed up within timescales given.
- Be responsible for office security procedures and to be a nominated key holder at designated offices where necessary and first point of contact for out of hour issues. Work on any BCP issues arising from emergency situations.
- Work on a programme of training and knowledge sharing, whereby cover can be provided across all areas, as necessary.
- Collaborate with business managers, employee representatives and/or external experts to develop and provide facilities that support staff engagement and maximise the health and safety of all employees. Support business wide projects.
- Identify, propose and deliver service improvement to deliver value for money, improve quality and improve customer satisfaction.
- Accountable for the cost effective procurement of goods and supplies, including contracted services, to the agreed specification and for the best value for money.
- To provide support and cover for the other Workplace Managers during absence or peak periods to ensure a seamless management support service is offered.
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues, contractors and partnering agencies to ensure an integrated contribution to Sovereign’s corporate objectives.
- Observe and comply with Sovereign’s policies and procedures and observe and continually promote equality and inclusion and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
- Continuously seek realistic ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness in your role, to help the department, and Sovereign, achieve its goals.
- Participate in learning and development activities that develop personal effectiveness and assist in improving performance in the role.
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
Call : 01202 292888
Click : www.sosrecruitment.co.uk
or come in today! : 181-183 Old Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 1JU
Find success with SOS!
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
If you are interested in this or any other roles or would just like to talk to a consultant, please contact use using the form below.