Primary and Secondary Supply Teacher
Education SOS are currently looking for Primary and Secondary Supply Teachers in the Bournemouth and Poole area!
Flexible and Reliable
If you are serious about finding your next teaching job, whether it’s the flexibility of daily supply or a long term or permanent role, look no further than Education SOS.
Education SOS is looking for ‘good’ and ‘outstanding’ newly qualified and experienced teachers to fill roles in a range of schools across Bournemouth and Poole and the surrounding areas.
Why Education SOS?
SOS Recruitment has been the South West’s leading agency for nearly 20 years, having placed around 30000 candidates with some of the largest companies in the UK.
Placing candidates in the right establishments requires skilled profiling and an acute understanding of the education industry, and with both experienced recruiters and experienced Headteachers and teachers on our team, we are rapidly becoming the go-to recruiter for schools in the area.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible and tailored working – regular, daily, long term, permanent
- Dedicated personal consultant
- Expert support with CV writing
- Expert support with the interview process
- Expert support with lesson planning and preparation
- Positions across a range of schools, Nursery, Primary, Secondary, Special, in leadership, teaching and learning support
What we need from you:
- QTS/ PGCE/ B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional related reference
Please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
‘WE WORK HARD AT RECRUITMENT SO THAT YOU DON’T HAVE TO’.
Education SOS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All Education SOS personnel are required to undergo full Child Protection Screening.
If you are interested in this or any other roles or would just like to talk to a consultant, please contact use using the form below.