INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
CYBER SOS are currently looking for driven, ambitious and hungry Inside Sales Representative to join our well-established client based in Cambridge. Our client are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies. Working Hours: Full Time Location: Cambridge Salary: Competitive, plus uncapped OTE Permanent Job Responsibilities:
- Engaging with new prospective customers and representing our client across your region, identifying all potential business opportunities.
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, event recruitment and high-level prospecting.
- Articulating the value proposition and helping the customer understand how it will improve their business’s information security.
- Earning trust and developing relationships with senior executives by displaying knowledge, professionalism and relevance to business issues.
- Meeting set targets and working closely with Marketing and Sales by methodically working on and following up on a variety of sales campaigns.
- Maintaining quality relationships with your manager and external customer-facing Account Executives to support new business growth.
- Consistently achieving quarterly and annual KPIs.
- Booking direct one-to-one meetings at customers’ sites and at trade shows.
- Writing succinct emails to highlight the capabilities of the offering.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and/or CRM is desirable
- Knowledge and a keen interest in technology and security
- A competitive nature will set you apart
If you are interested in this or any other roles or would just like to talk to a consultant, please contact use using the form below.