Customer Services Team Leader
Salary: £21,000 pa
SOS recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Team Leader to join our growing client based in Poole, Dorset.
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £21,000 per annum + 10% Annual Bonus
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
Our client is recruiting for an enthusiastic person to join their Business Service Support Team as a Team Leader. The purpose of this role is to support the management in the smooth running of the team, making sure that customer orders are processed and dealt with effectively and efficiently. Using your excellent communication skills, you will liaise with customers, building rapport whist accurately obtaining all customer information required to run credit vets, update our internal systems and ensure all paperwork / policies are adhered to.
- Day to day management of the mixed electricals customer service function within the B2B contact centre.
- Lead a high performing team of Service agents through an effective performance management process.
- Ensure all post sale queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure the team are always up to date with all supplier/product changes, promos and propositions.
- Design, build and develop the most efficient business processes to perform world class post-sale support.
- Deliver a reactive inbound customer service function as efficiently as possible; prioritising issues ensuring regular progress updates on any ongoing issues.
- Ensure all direct customer contact is recorded promptly and accurately on the CRM system; overseeing corrective action to improve the quality of data records.
- Provide a proactive customer service for high volume and high value customers to ensure maximum satisfaction at all times; resolving issues in these accounts as a priority with discretion assured for all VIPs/Key accounts.
- Work to identify any inefficient processes and apply corrective action; Completing governance and compliance, identifying risks to the business and the actions to mitigate this risk.
- Achieve generous bonus and OTEs
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Colleague discount
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Optical vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perks at Work
- Employee Assistants Programme
Don’t Delay, Find Success with SOS Today!
Call: SOS recruitment, contact details on our website
Click : www.sosrecruitment.co.uk
Or Come in Today! : 181-183 Old Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 1JU
Our aim is to respond to your application with 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 7 days you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
If you are interested in this or any other roles or would just like to talk to a consultant, please contact use using the form below.