Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £17,500 plus Bonus
SOS recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join our growing client based in Poole, Dorset!
Location: Poole, Dorset!
Salary: £17,500 per annum + Bonus
Hours: Full Time
Permanent Contract: 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday
Our client is recruiting for an enthusiastic person to join their Business Service Support Team. The purpose of this role is to make sure that customer orders are processed and dealt with effectively and efficiently. Using your excellent communication skills, you will liaise with customers, building rapport whilst accurately obtaining all customer information required to run credit vets, update the internal systems and ensure all paperwork/policies are adhered to.
- Work to meet or exceed monthly and quarterly performance targets for customer service and compliance.
- Be an expert on all elements of our client’s service areas including but not limited to network tariffs, returns and exchange policies/procedures, escalation routes, cashback process, coverage packs etc.
- Complete all inbound calls and emails in a prompt, polite and efficient manner; quickly establishing rapport with the caller and completing the data protection verifications.
The ideal candidate will
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative with both customers and colleagues.
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated software.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Have a passion for team work.
- Be able to adapt with all system and process improvements to reduce the impact on the customer experience.
- Use standard operating procedure to deliver consistent customer experience needs in a way that builds the propensity for the customer to recommend our client, considering wider fixed and IT profile in line with all product development.
- Provide solutions to best support the customer in line with their needs, keeping in mind our clients’ financial objectives but moderating this to stay within the parameters of great service for the customer.
- Provide feedback and share ideas on our client’s processes to improve efficiency. Flag any major systems issues to the Direct Service Manager.
- Process all cases accurately and efficiently into the relevant systems, ensuring all CRM data is entered correctly including sales source/campaign and no-sale reasons if applicable.
- Plan time effectively to ensure all issues are resolved in a timely manner while delivering a world class service.
- Achieve generous bonus and OTEs
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Colleague discount
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Optical vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perks at Work
- Employee Assistants Programme
Don’t delay, call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
If you are interested in this or any other roles or would just like to talk to a consultant, please contact use using the form below.