Bridal Boutique Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 pa
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to manage our clients stunning new Bridal department based in Salisbury.
As a Bridal Manager you must be highly motivated, a creative and personable individual who has experience within the Bridal sector and Couture.
Hours: 8.45 am – 5.00 pm, Work every Saturday and have one day off during the week
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum DOE + Bonus
Manage all day to day activities including;
- Work on a ‘by appointment’ basis and manage
- Be a fantastic brand ambassador
- Provide a tailored VIP customer experience to every customer.
- Be able to guide and advise clients on style, fabrics and fit.
- Place orders, liaise with suppliers and outworkers
- Plan and exhibit at local wedding fairs
- Be able to confidently make introductions of bridal clients to our experienced jewellery sales team for wedding rings and bridal jewellery
- Meet financial targets and control stock
Skills and experience;
- Confident, approachable and natural
- Have a huge passion for exceptional client interaction and customer service
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Reliable at all times
- Experience within the bridal industry and Couture
- Be able to confidently manage customer’s expectations
- Excellent communication skills in person and via email
Don’t Delay, Find Success with SOS Today!
Call, Click, Or Come in Today!
Our aim is to respond to your application with 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 7 days you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available. Don’t delay, call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!
If you are interested in this or any other roles or would just like to talk to a consultant, please contact use using the form below.