B2B Programme Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000 per annum
Our prestigious client based in Central Poole is seeking a Programme Manager to join their busy B2B Development Team.
Location: Poole, Dorset
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
Salary: £40,000 – £48,000 per annum
This role centres on orchestrating the delivery of the B2B Development programme & projects plus day to day management of Project Managers and of multiple 3rd parties delivering parts of the programme. The Programme Manager is accountable for the business delivery of large strategically significant B2B projects.
What will you do as Programme Manager?
- Planning and designing the portfolio and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving resource conflicts and agreeing modifications to scope.
- Ensuring the projects implement capabilities which meet the strategic needs and measurably improve levels of performance.
- Pro-actively managing communications with all stakeholders.
- Managing the portfolio’s budget.
- Providing strong leadership to the project teams and actively representing the project teams.
- Managing the performance of the projects team, internal and external suppliers. Participates in line management reviews for in-house project teams and service management for 3rd parties.
- Managing IT schedule and resource dependencies to mitigate potential conflict between programmes to keep timelines on track.
Required skills & Knowledge
- Programme Management Qualification (MSP or similar)
- Project Management Qualification (APM, PRINCE2 or similar)
- Expert knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and governing multiple programmes simultaneously, including risk management.
- Expert knowledge of budgeting.
- Good knowledge of resource tools and techniques.
- Good knowledge of influencing techniques.
- 5 years+ extensive experience of delivering complex programmes and projects in a Retail and/or Contact Centre environment.
- Extensive experience of managing 3rd parties (both on-shore and off-shore).
- Able to travel (up to two days a week to remote site as required)
Don’t Delay, Find Success with SOS Today!
Call: SOS recruitment, contact details on our website
Click : www.sosrecruitment.co.uk
Or Come in Today! : 181-183 Old Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 1JU
Our aim is to respond to your application with 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 7 days you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
If you are interested in this or any other roles or would just like to talk to a consultant, please contact use using the form below.