Salary: up to £45,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Systems Engineer to work for our well-established client based in Poole, Dorset!
Location: Poole, Dorset!
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum
Our client is seeking a full time systems engineer with skills in infrastructure and automation to join their development team to develop and maintain infrastructure and automation processes within a greenfield project, developing a hybrid-cloud and public cloud management and automation platform.
- You will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of key automation packages for the provisioning and management of cloud based services
- You will work closely with the product owner to gather requirements, design the physical architecture and create the relevant documentation
- You will work with other members of the development team to define the requirements for integration into the we portal (eg control panels, key functions, pre-sales and provisioning surveys)
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving
- Good communicator
- Well-presented and a welcoming and friendly manner
- Efficient and professional
- Good time management
- Multitasker with a can do attitude
- A strong understanding of TCP/P, DNS, Microsoft Active Director/Group Policies
- Good understanding of IP, WAN, Lan & WIFI Networking
- Accreditation or experience in the majority of the following technical products
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Automation Products
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Server Operating systems
- Microsoft RDS
- Power Shell scripting and automation
- Private Cloud and Hybrid could configurations
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Creation of technical documentation
- 25 days holiday
- Free Carparking
- Discount Scheme
Don’t Delay, Find Success with SOS Today!
Call: SOS recruitment, contact details on our website
Click : www.sosrecruitment.co.uk
Or Come in Today! : 181-183 Old Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 1JU
Our aim is to respond to your application with 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 7 days you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
If you are interested in this or any other roles or would just like to talk to a consultant, please contact use using the form below.