Why Work With Us
All staff at SOS recruitment are experienced recruiters and carry a first class professional work ethic. Through a combined experience of over 100 years we are able to understand client and candidate requirements, therefore being able to offer true quality of service across all levels and sectors.
SOS recruitment will, at the time of accepting instruction from a client, agree a plan that suits the specific needs of their business. We tailor our recruitment service to you. This will cover what is required during the recruitment process and this will cover short listing, interviewing and skill assessing.
Through our experience we understand the issues clients face when recruiting new staff. We believe our professional approach, industry experience and team of consultants allows us to understand that all clients are individuals. We recruit locally and Nationally in our chosen fields.
It is our aim at SOS recruitment to ensure that at every opportunity we meet with new clients to understand in full the working environment, team and surroundings. We will get to know your business inside and out.
We will work as an extension of your HR team; giving you more time and resources to focus on what is important internally.
Please call us, we can help you grow your business with the right staff.
- Service: We always strive to surpass every candidate and client’s expectations and to offer outstanding customer service at all times.
- Honesty and Integrity: Trust is very important to us and underlines everything that we do. We have an honest and open approach to the Recruitment process
- Transparency: There are no catches or hidden extras in our service. We aim for complete transparency between clients, candidates and ourselves
- Commitment: We are committed to finding the “Right” employee for your business and the “Perfect” job for our candidates. We will always see things through to completion
- Professional: We will not compromise and take short cuts; professionalism is a strength of each and every employee of SOS
- Knowledgeable: We have a wealth of market knowledge and understand our clients and candidate need support through the recruitment process. All SOS staff undertakes regular training and maintains excellent understanding of changing employment laws and legislation
- Partnership: SOS work with you for the long term, we believe in becoming a partner of your business and an extended team within your organisation